From the beginning of September up until now, shareNL has functioned as my personal training ground. I could put the skills I learned during my study International Lifestyle Studies into practice, working on several trend research- and concept development projects. Of course this immediate change from being a student to being a full-time intern came with some challenges. After all, real business cases never turn out the way you read in your text books. However all of those bumps along the road and 'firsts' I experienced in the past 5 months taught me some very important lessons. With the slogan 'sharing is caring' in mind, I will share these lessons with you in my story as an intern.
Viewing entries tagged
In this month's insights, you can read about:
- The launch of shareBE.
- Sharing Economy and Sustainable Tourism.
- The European Mobility Week kick off.
- Why people actually participate in the collaborative economy.
- The Green Deal day.
- Regulatory framework for the sharing economy.
- The Amsterdam Sharing City International Press trip.
And much more...
A brand new newsletter to wish you all the best for 2017, and to provide you with the latest insights!