Harmen van Sprang
Harmen van Sprang is a co-founder of shareNL. He’s an independent expert in the field of sharing (or: collaborative) economy. He advises startups, companies, cities, and (inter)national governments and frequently brings them together to inspire them and create impact.
Harmen is also one of the initiators of Amsterdam Sharing City and more recently of the global Sharing Cities Alliance. He is a member of the advisory board of Sharing City Seoul.
Harmen loves to share his insights and experience. He is a global keynote speaker and already did 150+ presentations and workshops all over the world: from Paris to Rome, and from Toronto to Tokyo. Furthermore, he is the co-author of a business book called ‘Share.’ And he’s a spokesperson for the international press and has been interviewed 100+ times.
Some of the occasions Harmen spoke:
- Eurocities (Milan)
- European Commission (Brussels)
- Internet Week (Aarhus)
- OECD Forum (Paris)
- Oslo Innovation Week (Oslo)
- Ouishare Fest (Paris)
- Share Summit (Tokyo)
- Social Innovation Summit (Malmo)
- Sustainability Forum (Luxembourg)
- World Expo (Milan)
Upcoming occasions Harmen will speak are in cities like Montreal, New York City, Seoul, and Singapore.
- sharing / collaborative economy
- sharing cities (including Amsterdam Sharing City)
- sharing / collaborative economy and your industry (mobility / tourism / logistics / insurance / real estate etc.)
- platform economy
- autonomous economy (artificial intelligence / blockchain / robotics / IoT / AR etc.)
- startups / (social) entrepreneurship
Sharing Economy Conference 2016