Pieter van de Glind
Pieter van de Glind is a co-founder of shareNL. He’s an independent expert in the field of sharing (or: collaborative) economy. He advises startups, companies, cities, and (inter)national governments and frequently brings them together to inspire them and create impact.
Pieter is also one of the initiators of Amsterdam Sharing City and more recently of the global Sharing City Alliance. He is a member of the advisory board of Sharing City Seoul.
Pieter loves to share his insights and experience. He is a global keynote speaker and already did 150+ presentations and workshops all over the world: from Paris to Rome, and from Seoul to Tokyo. Furthermore, he is the co-author of a business book called ‘Share.’ And he’s a spokesperson for the international press and has been interviewed 100+ times.
- sharing / collaborative economy
- sharing cities (including Amsterdam Sharing City)
- sharing / collaborative economy and your industry (mobility / tourism / logistics / insurance / real estate etc.)
- platform economy
- autonomous economy (artificial intelligence / blockchain / robotics / IoT / AR etc.)
- sustainability and circular economy
Some of the occasions Pieter spoke:
- Eurocities (Milan)
- European Commission (Brussels)
- I-Share Symposium (Berlin)
- OECD Forum (Paris)
- Ouishare Fest (Paris)
- Place Marketing Forum (Madrid)
- Seoul Sharing Festival (Seoul)
- Share Summit (Tokyo)
- Tel Aviv City Hall (Tel Aviv)
- Yachay University (Quito)
Upcoming occasions Pieter will speak are in cities like Montreal, New York City, Seoul, and Singapore.