Samantha van den Bos
“The best way to predict the future is to create it” - , and technology enables us to do that collectively, inclusively and transparently.
My work focusses on the collaborative economy and social innovation, designing a new paradigm with people at the heart of it. With an intercultural communications background, I act as a liaison between different stakeholders: sharing platforms, governments, non-profit organizations and civil society; providing a safe landing for disruptive technological developments.
I envision an inclusive collaborative economy, happy sharing cities, the application of blockchain for good, to redefine work and revitalize democracy on a local scale in a global context.
Both nationally and internationally I bring stakeholders together, coordinate and facilitate sessions, initiate and guide projects and inspire people to collectively act for a brighter future for people, our communities, our cities and the world we live in.
- sharing / collaborative economy
- sharing cities (including Amsterdam Sharing City) and happy sharing cities
- the sharing economy in the global south
- platform economy
- blockchain 4 good
- social innovation / inclusion / poverty alleviation
- reinventing work
- Designing a Sharing City at OuishareFest 2016 (Paris)
- Harnessing the Potential of Smart & Sharing Cities, at Smart City Congres 2016, (Helsinki)
- Amsterdam Sharing City, at SelfCityGhent (Ghent)
- The Sharing Economy and Poverty Alleviation at Impact Hub, (Amsterdam)
- Collaborative Economy in the Global South at shareNL (Amsterdam)
- Introduction to the Sharing Economy at Let’s Gro, (Groningen)
- Jedi (coach) at Dutch Blockchain Hackathon, (Groningen)