online seminar: Blockchain, IOT, AI, Robots AND THE COLLABORATIVE ECONOMY
INTRODUCTION TO THE seminars
What is the blockchain, IOT, AI and Robots? Why will its impact on society be as big as the Internet? And how will these technologies affect governments, the economy, our life and our society?
During these four one-hour online seminars you will learn about these fascinating technologies through concrete examples, elaborating on how modern technologies are reinventing the sharing/collaborative economy. Questions that we will elaborate on are: How can large companies incorporate these technologies? In what ways can government work with these technologies in order to become more efficient? And last but not least, how do these developments relate to each other in reshaping our society?
These online seminars is based on a number of meetups, with the theme of how new technologies affect the sharing/collaborative economy and what this implies for governments, the economy and our society.
Harmen and Pieter are experts in the collaborative economy, including the autonomous economy and new technologies in connection to the collaborative economy. They work with advising, startups, companies, cities and (inter)national governments to collaboratively re-shape society.
- Initiators of Amsterdam Sharing City;
- Initiators of the global Sharing City Alliance.
- In the advisory board of Sharing City Seoul.
- Global keynote speakers with 300+ presentations and workshops all over the world: from Paris to Rome, and from Seoul to Tokyo.
- Co-authors of the research for the Ministry of Economic Affais and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment.
- Co-creators of the Collaborative Economy Research Library in collaboration with Rachel Botsman, Nesta and Oxford University.
- Co-creators of the shareNL monitor.
- Spokespersons for the international press and has been interviewed 100+ times.