Robots AND THE COLLABORATIVE ECONOMY
INTRODUCTION TO THE seminar
What impact do Robots have on our society, economy and our cities?
During this one-hour online seminar you will learn about phenomenon with concrete examples. How are Robots reinventing the sharing/collaborative economy? How will companies and governments be affected by Robots, and how can they tackle challenges while tapping into the opportunities? How does this new development reshape our society?
This online seminar is part of a new series by shareNL, based on a number of meetups, with the theme of how new technologies affect the sharing/collaborative economy and what this implies for governments, the economy and our society.
Harmen and Pieter are experts in the collaborative economy, including the autonomous economy and new technologies in connection to the collaborative economy. They work with advising, startups, companies, cities and (inter)national governments to collaboratively re-shape society.
- Initiators of Amsterdam Sharing City;
- Initiators of the global Sharing City Alliance.
- In the advisory board of Sharing City Seoul.
- Global keynote speakers with 300+ presentations and workshops all over the world: from Paris to Rome, and from Seoul to Tokyo.
- Co-authors of the research for the Ministry of Economic Affais and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment.
- Co-creators of the Collaborative Economy Research Library in collaboration with Rachel Botsman, Nesta and Oxford University.
- Co-creators of the shareNL monitor.
- Spokespersons for the international press and has been interviewed 100+ times.