BLOCKCHAIN AND THE COLLABORATIVE ECONOMY
How blockchain impacts the
sharing economy & the world
What is the blockchain? Why will its impact on society be as big as the internet? And how will the blockchain affect governments, the economy and our society?
During this one-hour online seminar you will learn about this fascinating technology by getting to know concrete examples, elaborating on how the blockchain is reinventing the sharing/collaborative economy. How can large companies incorporate the blockchain? In what ways are governments becoming more efficient by installing blockchain applications? And last but not least, how do these developments relate to each other in reshaping our society?
This online seminar is part of a new series by shareNL, based on a number of meetups, with the theme of how new technologies affect the sharing/collaborative economy and what this implies for governments, the economy and our society.
Pieter van de Glind and Harmen van Sprang
Co-founders of shareNL and co-authors of 'share - opportunities and challenges in the collaborative economy'
Pieter and Harmen are experts in the collaborative economy, including the autonomous economy and new technologies in connection to the collaborative economy. They work with advising, startups, companies, cities and (inter)national governments to collaboratively re-shape society.
- Initiators of Amsterdam Sharing City;
- Initiators of the global Sharing City Alliance.
- In the advisory board of Sharing City Seoul.
- Global keynote speakers with 300+ presentations and workshops all over the world: from Paris to Rome, and from Seoul to Tokyo.
- Co-authors of the research for the Ministry of Economic Affais and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment.
- Co-creators of the Collaborative Economy Research Library in collaboration with Rachel Botsman, Nesta and Oxford University.
- Co-creators of the shareNL monitor.
- Spokepersons for the international press and has been interviewed 100+ times.