Ananda Groag works for shareNL - the international knowledge and network platform for the sharing economy based in Amsterdam. As a shared mobility expert she consults, presents, researches and brainstorms about the future of (shared) transportation, MaaS and related topics.
In 2015, she brought together 42 organisations in a private-public partnership to grow car sharing together. Amongst other projects, she introduced a yearly Benelux car sharing conference and launched and manages an independent news & knowledge website about car sharing (autodelen.info).
She developed an interest for mobility at TomTom, working with navigation, maps, fleetmanagement, real-time traffic data and the taxi industry.
Ananda practises what she preaches and does not own a car. She seamlessly combines different modes of transportation.
- sharing / collaborative economy
- shared mobility
- smart mobility
- autonomous mobility
- next level of mobility
- sharing / collaborative economy and your industry (mobility / tourism / logistics / insurance / real estate etc.)
- platform economy
- autonomous economy (artificial intelligence / blockchain / robotics / IoT / AR etc.)
- Autonomy (Paris)
- Wocomoco (Warschau en Innsbrück)
- Purpose Day (Amsterdam)
- Inspiratiedag duurzame mobilitieit (Gent)
- Let’s Gro (Groningen)
- Campus Party (Utrecht)
- NRC Live (Amsterdam)