Ananda Groag works for shareNL - the international knowledge and network platform for the sharing economy based in Amsterdam. As a shared mobility expert she consults, presents, researches and brainstorms about the future of (shared) transportation, MaaS and related topics.
In 2015, she brought together 42 organisations in a private-public partnership to grow car sharing together. Amongst other projects, she introduced a yearly Benelux car sharing conference and launched and manages an independent news & knowledge website about car sharing (autodelen.info).
She developed an interest for mobility at TomTom, working with navigation, maps, fleetmanagement, real-time traffic data and the taxi industry.
Ananda practises what she preaches and does not own a car. She seamlessly combines different modes of transportation.
- sharing / collaborative economy
- shared mobility
- smart mobility
- autonomous mobility
- sustainable mobility
- platform economy
- autonomous economy (artificial intelligence / blockchain / robotics / IoT / AR etc.)
- Greens/EFA; Shared mobility in rural areas Brussels - presentation mobility
- Autonomy Paris - opening key note mobility
- Wocomoco Warschau en Innsbrück - key note mobility
- Purpose Day Amsterdam - inspiration sessions purpose in sharing economy
- Inspiratiedag duurzame mobilitieit Gent - opening key note mobility
- Let’s Gro Groningen - presentation mobility
- Campus Party Utrecht - presentation sharing economy
- NRC Live Amsterdam - workshop mobility
- 50 years Witkar Amsterdam - panel discussion mobility
- Mobility FastFWD Utrecht - round table car sharing
- Europeanmobilityweek kick off Brussels - opening key note mobility
- Bright Pension AGM - opening key note sharing economy
- Enactus VU Amsterdam - key note sharing economy
- ECOMM - key note mobility